It’s time to get out there in the malls or if you are not into the crowds and prefer to makes gifts for loved ones that is fine too. Alternatively maybe you are just not a holiday person, that is fine too … but that does not mean you cannot have a wish list for your hair or decide to give your lovely curls a gift or two or three. As far as I’m concerned it’s just another way to show your love for yourself and there is nothing wrong with that right. So without further ado here is what is on my hair wish list in no in particular order. Donations are always welcome and appreciated…LOL.
- Funky hair accessories
- Cute beanie hats
- I’d love for someone else to style to my hair. Something nice that I wouldn’t have thought of.
- Shea Moisture (Anything from them. I’ve yet to try their products – little pricey.)
- Denman brush
- Huetiful Hair steamer
- Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue
- Carol's Daughter Loc Butter
- Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade
- Hicks Edges
Whatever you decide to do this year for others or yourself, please remember those who are less fortunate or just need a little love.
Blessings and Curls,